Recommendations for dosage and acceptance of Lespeuril®
- When a quick effect is needed it is recommended to take Lespeuril® in higher doses (1 capsule 3 to 4 times a day), because the effect depends on the dosage.
- After an effect occurs it is recommended to decrease the dosage to 2 capsules a day.
- After reaching acceptable levels of urea and creatine it is possible to decrease dosage to 1 capsule a day for chronic application.
Lespedeza flavonoids have effect even in dosages lower than the recommended, excluding non-renal uremia (hepatitis).
A progressive return of the illness can be expected, in the duration of a month, when ceasing Lespeuril® intake with chronic renal problem.
Lespeuril® is taken before a meal. If necessary the capsule may be opened and its contents dissolved and drank.
Within 7-15 days can be observed the effects of decreasing the level of urea, without specific rest or diet, for non-renal azotemia with a daily dosage of 0,005 to 0,01 grams lescapitoside, taken orally, intravenous or intramuscular.
Excellent results for patients with:
- Non-renal azotemia
- Post-infection acute renal nephritis
Good results for patients with:
- Subacute and chronic nephritis
- Renal sclerosis and fibrosis
- Uremia from different backgrounds
- Adverse effects on the kidney of drugs (eg antibiotics)
- Hepatitis with jaundice
Insufficient results only for patients with:
- End-stage chronic nephritis experiencing the large lesions of the renal parenchyma.
In therapeutic doses, Lespedeza products are well tolerated.
In experimental and clinical research, lespedeza capitata never had toxic effects and demonstrates excellent tolerance.